Our stock images are available upon request and cover current medical issues, pharmacology, biotechnology, chemistry, biology, and other areas of life science.
In general you will be granted a license for ‘ONE TIME & NON-EXCLUSIVE USE’ – meaning that you can use the image for one type of publication or web domain only. Multiple usage with- and without exclusive rights are available on request. Feel free to use our constantly growing online GALLERY to browse through the archive. You can click on thumbnails to enlarge, view captions, or select images. Also, you can add images to your cart and us your request form specific usage rights.
Want to get a quote?
Micronaut images are rights-managed, therefore we need to have the following information to send you a quote:
- Image name: you can browse the online GALLERY and use the stock image request form to select the image of your choice and send us a request
- Specific use: in what media will the picture(s) be used? i.e. book, magazine, brochure, website, video, PowerPoint
- Industry: in what industry will it be used? i.e. publishing, paper, advertising, commercial, non-commercial
- Distribution area: national or international (please specify if restricted to Europe or worldwide)
- Format: the final image size, if printed e.g. 1/2 page, full page, double page, or screen size if on website
- Total circulation: how many copies will be produced
- Duration: amount of time you plan to use the image(s), incl. start date / end date
Note that we do only answer serious requests. We therefore ask you to read the following section carefully before you send us your request form for a quote. For special information on microscopy services, fine prints and exhibitions, you can either find the answer you are looking for directly on our FAQ page, or contact us. Thank you in advance for giving us a little time to reply…
Delivery of stock- and custom-made images
Image files are delivered via password-protected download link, CLIENT AREA (password required).