Monday October 3rd, 2011
'International Photographer of the Year 2011'
New York, 3 October 2011
Considered by some as the 'Oscars of Photography',
the 'Int' Photography Awards / Lucy Awards' currently represent the most comprehensive photography contest at the international level.
Nedless to say that Micronaut feels very honored to be awarded 'International Photographer of the Year' in the category: 'SPECIAL-MICRO' professional by winning both, 1st and 2nd prize at the same time.
For the winning entry 'Cursed Knights' Micronaut is also nominated for the grand title. The name of the overall winner will be revealed on Monday, October 24th, 2011, during the annual IPA-celebration, Frederick P. Rose Hall, Jazz at Lincoln Center, New York City.
Image of the Month
The new 'Image of the Month' is now on display. check it out!
Hmm... the news you're looking for can't be found? Enter a keyword(s) in the search field at Micronaut.ch, or try one of the following links:
- 6 September 2011: Micronaut at Gwangju Design Biennale
- 26 August 2011: Exhibition - International Images for Science
- 4 July 2011: Micronavigating between Science+Art
- 15 June 2011: A swimming beauty - Superhydrophobic surfaces
- 1 April 2011: National Geographic: Coloring by Structure
- 6 March 2011: Polliversum - a monumentary work
- 20 December 2010: Award for Outstanding Scientific Photography
- 21 November 2010: International Photography Awards
- 5 September 2010: National Geographic - Exquisite Castaways
- 1 August 2010: Switzerland Calling