Monday July 4th, 2011
Micronavigating between Science + Art
Micronaut's brand new book 'Micronavigating between Science + Art' offers 104 pages of stunning discoveries - vast, imposing and utterly beautiful. The premium coffee table book was printed in cooperation with the famous BLURB - Bookstore, New York, and features an introductory essay by Sibylle Sunda.
Join the artist "as he sheds light on the blurring line of artistic versus scientific image, showing how the latter can uncannily wander towards the former...!"
Image of the Month
The new 'Image of the Month' is now on display. check it out!
Newsletter Archive (new)
Hmm... the news you're looking for can't be found? Enter a keyword(s) in the search field at Micronaut.ch, or try one of the following links:
- 15 June 2011: A swimming beauty - Superhydrophobic surfaces
- 1 April 2011: National Geographic: Coloring by Structure
- 6 March 2011: Polliversum - a monumentary work
- 20 December 2010: Award for Outstanding Scientific Photography
- 21 November 2010: International Photography Awards
- 5 September 2010: National Geographic - Exquisite Castaways
- 1 August 2010: Switzerland Calling