Basel, 31 August 2007
The world’s largest SEM was created in 2006. The original version of the award winning work spans 250×150 cm (100×60 in) and the limitation has been set to 3 pieces (2/3 sold).
- Orders and reservations are accepted.
- Further information on other formats, editions, or pricing see Micronaut Online Gallery
‘Dry Moss Capsules’ – XXXL Limited Edition
Dry brown moss capsules release their spores after drought. The species shown belongs to the genus Bryopsida. It’s a living fossil, and represents one of the oldest plants on earth. Original frame represents the largest color SEM image worldwide.
The third print of the series is presented in the ‘SPECIAL Limited Edition’ with polished acrylic finish and shadow gap frame.
Micronaut Special Limited Edition Prints:
- ‘Dry Moss Capsules’ – The World’s Largest SEM (XXXL): 250x150cm, 3 pieces, see above
- ‘Superhydrophobic Swimming Beauty’ (XXL): size 166x130cm, 3 pieces
- ‘Polliversum’ - A Monumental Work (XXL): size 180x90cm, 3 pieces
- View all Special Limited Edition Prints in the Micronaut Online Gallery
Continue to: Micronaut CLASSIC – limited edition